Using our License
One of the primary goals of Bowhunting Safari Consultants is to assist our clients in accomplishing their bowhunting dreams. The license application service is designed to provide you the support you may need in getting the hunting tags and licenses for some of the more difficult drawings in the western states. Understanding the requirements for each states drawing of tags and acquiring of preference points/bonus points is a daunting and time consuming task. Not understanding the different processes for each state could prevent you from getting to the hunt of your dreams.
With the license application service you can expect the following service:
- Completed application(s) (online or paper copy) for requested tag and/or preference/bonus points, by state and species.
- Tracking your points and application status
- An annual reminder your points status and the deadlines of applying
- Email updates of changes to deadlines and hunting regulations of states that interest you
- The ability to work with our consultants to decide which states, hunt units and outfitter will best serve your hunting goals
How it Works
The process is simple:
- Establish your hunting goals (work with one of our consultants if necessary)
- Complete the license application form and return it to Cindy Osting (by email or regular mail)
- Based on your application needs your credit card will be billed directly for the fees necessary from each state.
- After all services are complete, your credit card will be charged for our service fee ($50 for the first state, first species, $10 for each additional species in the same state; $40 for each additional state (first species), $10 for each additional species in the same state).